Wednesday 6 March 2013

Hi

Having a look round the blog, and familarising myself with it befoe I go away. Seems I can access this blog via a Google + app on my ipad, so I hopefully will have two ways of accessing the new blog. It comes up very well on the ipad, full of rich, textual colours.

I see from your blurb on the website, it say's we are open to new members, so will bear this mind if anybody asks me about a good writing group in the area!

Like your draft title for the up and coming blog. Look forward to reading it. If anybody is interested when I get to Oxford, I will suggest it as a good read.

I will click on publish, so hope it does the business.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The next blog will be available on April 1st-entitled Homosexual Zombies and Spanking Werewolves...watch this space!!! Enjoy Oxford x