Saturday 29 September 2012

Next blog date!

Hi there,
A short note-It's been a while-trapped between family life, attempting to get back into body combat-which resulted in a dubious walk and a very curious expression-a  puppy who thinks that all socks and pants should be shredded, and starting a new job-which this week included a vile case of projectile vomiting on my classroom floor-I haven't had time to post properly!!

I'd love one of you to start posting, as I shall now only be posting on the first of every month! If one of you would thus like to post in the interim....

H xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Hayley

The projectile vomiting on th e the classroom floor sounds a bit of a nightmare...

Quite happy to have to have a go at blogging if you point me in the right direction. Can i discuss anything I fancy or does it have to be specifically related to anything?

I will attempt to do a blog on a book I have just finished and see how it goes.

Best Wishes
John